Terre degli Osci I.G.T.
Made from 100% Sangiovese grown in the Ramitello and Martarosa vineyards and hand-harvested in October, this wine is aged in stainless steel and large oak barrels for six months to achieve greater smoothness and softness while preserving the supple fruit-forward characteristics of Sangiovese.
Bright red color, cherry aroma with nuances of meditteranean shrubs and leather. On the palate, this wine is dry and mellow with smooth tannins that make for a crowd-pleasing, easy-to-drink red wine.
Pair this wine with antipasti, Bolognese sauces, game, and ripe cheeses.
- Vine Sangiovese
- Area of production Martarosa - Ramitello
- Altitude 50-100 mt.
- Soil type calcareous/ clay
- Planting trellis of 4.400 vines per hectare
- Average age of vines 20 years
- Surface area of vineyard 25 ha
- Production per hectare 150/180 q.li
- Harvest october
- Vinification maceration in contact with peels for about one month
- Malolactic fermentation complete
- Refining 3 months in bottles
- Production 200.000 bottles