Terre degli Osci IGT
This wine is made from the vinification of the best Montepulciano grapes, mainly Aglianico.
80% Montepulciano 20% Aglianico
Bright ruby red, fresh and fruity bouquet, it has a full flavour with a slightly bitter after-taste.
Ideal with hors d'oeuvres, starters and meat in general. Serving temperature: 16°-18°C.
- Vine Montepulciano 80% - Aglianico 20%
- Area of production Ramitello
- Altitude 100 mt.
- Soil type clay
- Planting trellis of 4.400 vines per hectare
- Average age of vines 22 years
- Surface area of vineyard 4 ha
- Production per hectare 120/150 q.li
- Harvest end september/october
- Vinification Long maceration in steel vats
- Malolactic fermentation complete
- Refining 3 months in bottles
- Production 220.000 bottles