Terre degli Osci IGT
Di Majo Norante Moli Rosato Terre degli Osci IGT is a blend of 80% of our best Montepulciano grapes and 20% Aglianico.
This wine is characterised by a lovely, intense, bright pink colour.
It is best enjoyed young and is a great accompaniment to dishes using tomato based sauces and to white meats. Serving temperature: 10 - 12° C
- Vine Montepulciano 80% - Aglianico 20%
- Area of production Ramitelli
- Altitude 100 mt.
- Soil type clay
- Planting trellis of 4.400 vines per hectare
- Average age of vines 22 years
- Surface area of vineyard 4 ha
- Production per hectare 120/150 q.li
- Harvest end September/ first Decade of October
- Vinification Grapes are left in contact with their pomace for no more than 24 hours and the must is then treated in the same way as for white wine prodution
- Malolactic fermentation non complete
- Refining 3 months in bottles
- Production 15.000 bottles