Terre degli Osci IGT
The Moli Bianco, 100% Falanghina, is drawn from a 15-hectare organic site in Terre degli Osci.
Lively, bright straw yellow, fresh bouquet of lime flowers, this wine is mellow and slightly acidic, with a hint of lemon-tasting “Limoncella” apple.
Ideal with hors d'oeuvres, light starters, fish dishes. Serving temperature: 8°-10°C
- Vine Falanghina
- Area of production Ramitello
- Altitude 50-100 mt.
- Soil type clay
- Planting trellis of 4.400 vines per hectare
- Average age of vines 8 years
- Surface area of vineyard 15 ha
- Production per hectare 100/150 q.li
- Harvest october
- Vinification Maceration in contact with peels for 12/24 hours and fermentation in steel vats at 16-18°C
- Malolactic fermentation complete
- Production 80.000 bottles