Falanghina del Molise DOC
This old vine was greatly appreciated by the Sannites who considered it one of the best.
Golden, straw yellow colour with green reflections. Fresh, pleasant bouquet with hints of Spanish broom. Ample taste with a pleasant slightly bitter after-taste that recalls the pomegranate.
Ideal throughout the meal, it is perfect with shellfish, non-fatty hors-d'oeuvres, starters and especially fish dishes. Serving temperature: 10°-12°C.
- Vine Falanghina
- Area of production Ramitello
- Altitude 100 mt.
- Soil type clay
- Planting trellis of 4.400 vines per hectare
- Average age of vines 12 ha
- Production per hectare 80/120 q.li
- Harvest october
- Vinification maceration in contact with peels for 24/36 hours and fermentation in steel vats at 16-18°C
- Malolactic fermentation complete
- Production 20.000 bottles