Aglianico Riserva Molise DOC
Contado is obtained from pure Aglianico grapes that are grown on the hills of Molise in the Camarda vineyard. The vinification is then carried out through slow fermentation with maceration in small steel fermenters. The wine is then aged for about three years, one of which in barriques and tonneaux.
The wine has a ruby red color with garnet reflections, a broad and intense bouquet with hints of ripe fruit. It is soft and velvety in the mouth, very harmonious with a dense body, rightly tannic with a black cherry aftertaste.
Ideal with savoury foods, rich meats with high fat content, game and cheese. Pair this wine also with vegetarian dishes such as roasted vegetables and Parmigiana di Melanzane as well as with legumes. Serving temperature: 16°-18°C
- Vine Aglianico
- Area of production Vigneto Camarda
- Altitude 200 mt
- Soil type sandy clay
- Planting trellis of 4.400 vines per hectare
- Average age of vines 22 years
- Surface area of vineyard 35 ha
- Production per hectare 80/100 q.li
- Harvest end october/november
- Vinification maceration in contact with peels for about one month
- Malolactic fermentation complete
- Refining part in barrels and steel vats